The CCA Spring Conference highlights membership and our “We Honor Ours” (WHO) Awards winners. The last CCA council of the academic year is also held at the Spring Conference. The 2021 Spring Conference will take place virtually, April 23-25.
Some highlights include:
- Advocacy skills during investigatory interviews
- CalSTRS – Part-Time Educator
- Developing and Implementing a Membership Drive Campaign
- Social Media for Social Justice: Unpacking Hashtag Activism
- Working Together While Apart – Organizing through technology with CTA’s Membership Tools
Building Strong Locals Academy will also take place in parallel to the conference.